Pages

Monday 6 October 2014

Morphe Cosmetics Review

I did a birthday haul recently which included these Morphe products and I said on the post that when I tried to order from that website, everything I wanted was sold out. I wanted to make my own palette but pretty much all of the individual shadows were sold out. Then I went onto the made up palettes that they do, and every one of them I wanted was sold out!

I managed to get one of the made palettes, it was the 35C Multicoloured Matte Colour Palette. It had the Browns, Plumbs, and some other shades I wanted to get in there so I decided to get it. These shadows are absolutely stunning! Crazy pigmented, really buttery and easy too apply, I have nothing bad too say about them at all.


Then I got two brushes; most of them were sold out, I got the M330 brush which is like a tapered blending brush, perfect for the crease, and the M431 brush which is a pencil brush. They are so soft and fluffy!



I am so obsessed with them all! I will be ordering from them again and again and again.. once everything is back in stock.
Also, when I just went onto the website they have started to stock LA Girl, so if you are from the UK and want something from the brand you can get it from the website. (I will leave the link here as well)

I hope this helped you, and make sure you let me know what Morphe products you love..

Thankyou for reading,

Chelsea
Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment